Lockdown Chicken Collection Process
We can remain open however we do still have to adhere to the strict rules on social distancing and wearing face coverings, therefore we will be operating an order and collect service only for chickens with the following process.
- Please choose from the list on the hybrid page which hen you would like and we can reserve them for you plus any supplies (feed, bedding, feeders, drinkers etc) prices under the feed, bedding, healthcare pages.
- Once payment is received, we will arrange a mutual collection time.
- We will need you to keep to this time as we will have other customers collecting either side of your time slot by 15 minutes. We apologise in advance if you need to wait for the previous customer.
- Once you arrive, we will take your carrier/boxes down to our chicken coops, collect your reserved hens and bring them to you in our shop area. Unfortunately, as we are still in lockdown you won’t be able to come down our garden to collect your hens.
- Any pre-ordered feed and accessories will be ready for collection from the shop.
- Payment for the birds and accessories to be made via BACs, my details are, sort code 090128, account 60033849, Sarah New, Ref Your Name
- If you require additional accessories or feed this can be paid for by contactless card only up to a limit of £45.
We do hope this will work and you can support us by adhering to these points. We reserve the right to cancel any orders if you do not adhere to these rules and the governments social distancing.
Many thanks Sarah & Paul. Charlottes Chickens. Stay Safe.